Routine health maintenace
Gynecological care is so important throughout a woman’s life cycle. Routine examinations such as pap smears, breast exams, pelvic exams and others are important preventive services that help save many women’s lives yearly.
Our team of dedicated professionals are not only sensitive to particular issues you may be facing, but we also focus our attention on the whole person as well. We want you to feel at ease and we do our very best to ensure your comfort before, during, and after your examination.
Collectively, our physicians and practitioners provide expertise in:
- Certified Nurse Services
- Low Risk Obstetrical Care
- High Risk Obstetrical Care
(Hypertension, Diabetes, Multiple Births)
- Infertility Services
- Routine Annual Examinations
- Pap Smears
- Uterine Fibroids
- Menstrual Cycle Irregularities
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
(diagnosis and treatment)
- Urinary Incontinence/Urodynamics/Bladder Studies
- Pelvic Pain
- Bio-identical Hormone Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Robotic Surgery
- Endometrial Ablation
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- And Much More
Please contact the office to book your next appointment.